Should partners be concerned that their desktop and laptop fortunes are being menaced by an operating system that just won't die? Short answer: No
13-year-old OS showing no signs of waning
Yet more research highlighting decline in tablet sales
Microsoft is banking on the fact that its next OS will be an improvement over prior iterations, but will the product’s sales model be as well received as the product itself?
Is the channel set to miss out on revenue as a result of Microsoft's decision to deliver Windows 10 as a service?
Nadella said to be attending January event
Changes in NetMarketShare's Chinese data network real reason for drop in XP usage
New data shows Windows 8 and 8.1 still lagging
Channel execs split on their opinion of Windows 10
Microsoft expected to talk up business benefits of Windows 9
- Cloud points to needed VAR shift to hybrid IT
- Intel Security's new channel head tells partners opportunities 'abound'
- Dell doubling down on connected security to try and manage value gap
- Apple, Cisco unite to improve iOS in enterprise
- New hybrid cloud vendor Velostrata more an ‘enabler’ than disruptor
Vendors that want partners to sell more of their products and services should focus on ease of doing business and solution value
The latest channel exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is Plantronics' VP of global channel and alliances marketing
Check out which articles grabbed the most attention this week
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?