What's in store this week?
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
Getting customers to fully use VPN proving tricky
- Dell resellers need to act fast to prevent customer security fallout from eDellRoot
- Big data means big profits
- Using what’s ‘new’ to shed light on the ‘old’
- Cisco snaps up conferencing player to 'accelerate' collaboration strategy
- Cisco pushing partners out of their 'little bubbles' with CCIE program changes
Big data analytics could soon be solution providers' top play - will you be prepared?
Digital signage, virtual reality and beacons are all the rage at some of the world’s most enterprising museums
Solution providers aren’t particularly satisfied with vendors’ joint planning initiatives, and they have good cause to complain
The latest channel exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is BMC's EVP of worldwide sales and marketing