Derek Aberle talks plans to reduce costs, hope for Samsung
Check out which articles grabbed the most attention this week
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
The latest channel exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is Samsung's director of channel marketing for the Enterprise Business Division of Samsung Electronics America
Vendor exec says investments in startups, developers also needed for IoT
Vendor reports Q4 and full year results
Consultancy says more features needed for continued growth
IDC reports positive year-over-year growth of monitor shipments for three vendors
Microsoft EVP says company values OEMs
Samsung offering 3 versions of Office 365 on channel devices
- Microsoft releases Windows 10, but what's in it for partners?
- Microsoft Chinese partner of the year Pactera talks penetrating Chinese market
- 'Stale' antivirus offerings from security giants raise issues
- Star turn: MSP boss and reality TV regular talks up security
- 'EMC-style' spin-offs hinted at by Dell investor
Four ways the channel can cash in on Windows 10
Robert Herjavec, Founder of MSP Herjavec Group and Dancing with the Stars star, warns cybersecurity is 'really a global problem'
Not everybody is thrilled with the rise of the so-called ‘gig economy', but it's probably change that's getting under people's skin
The latest channel exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is Belkin's (Belkin, Linksys and WeMo) director of channel sales in North America