Vendor chooses former Cisco exec as new EVP of operations and CFO
Microsoft Azure, VMware, Rackspace threatening AWS' crown
Check out which articles grabbed the most attention this week
Partners, customers complaining about hard-to-use OpenStack infrastructure, subscription model
Exec says Dell is 'serious' about alliance
Strategist talks importance of unique, human social media posts and web presence
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
- Arrow CEO points to 'comprehensive' solutions as driver for Q2 results
- Toshiba temporary CEO salary slashed - report
- Security awareness to benefit from government incentives, says former GC of Verizon
- Microsoft releases Windows 10, but what's in it for partners?
- Microsoft Chinese partner of the year Pactera talks penetrating Chinese market
Four ways the channel can cash in on Windows 10
Robert Herjavec, Founder of MSP Herjavec Group and Dancing with the Stars star, warns cybersecurity is 'really a global problem'
Not everybody is thrilled with the rise of the so-called ‘gig economy', but it's probably change that's getting under people's skin
The latest channel exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is Belkin's (Belkin, Linksys and WeMo) director of channel sales in North America