Giant lowers Q1 expectations
Check out which articles grabbed the most attention this week
Desktop remains device of choice in workplace
The new Piper Jaffray CIO Survey shows guarded optimism for IT spending growth, but fears of hacks and breaches are taking their toll
Lack of innovation in hardware an issue
Evidence is building that Surface's increasing success is having a collateral benefit for partners
- Channelnomics' top five stories of the week - 22 May 2015
- Microsoft's Nadella was 'reluctant' to pay price of Salesforce - report
- Futuresource: Education standards cause U.S. interactive display market decline
- Cloud calls for new reseller business models - partner
- HP's Whitman: 'Healthy' services business needed for future
Partner talks important cloud trends for resellers to note
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
Could analytics/big data solutions be the ‘shot in the arm’ that the healthcare industry needs?
Achieving ‘trusted advisor’ status is nice, but it’s no longer enough