VP asks for MSPs' help at Kaseya Connect
Cloud-based security services will make up half of IoT implementations
Growth and staff satisfaction remain concerns
No recovery in sight as global leader Lenovo slips seven percent, HP tumbles nine percent
Research firm predicts IT spending to decline 0.5 percent to $3.49 trillion this year
Research firm says IoT will drive PaaS in enterprise
Check out which articles grabbed the most attention this week
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics
Former Gartner VP and distinguished analyst hired for newly created role
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
- Michael Dell: Dell Technologies to be 'major cloud infrastructure' vendor
- Polycom channel head assures survival of Microsoft relationship, Polycom brand after Mitel buy
- EMC: OpenStack 'not going away'
- Dell, EMC going 'in opposite direction' of HP, CEO claims
- Pitney Bowes shakes off 'identity crisis' with SaaS commerce platform
The latest channel exec to sit in the new-look Channelnomics hotseat is F5 Networks' regional VP of channel sales for the Americas
Presented by Samsung: Can the channel handle end users' mobile security no-nos?
Find out about everyday life for MSPs across the nation
The specialty distributor keeps adding names to its SDN roster as businesses and channel partners explore technology benefits further