EMC leads the pack
Channel director warns that time is up after November
Storage giant snaps up three firms it says will benefit its channel partners
Firm says new president is an authority in the security landscape
Share prices slide after bookings in EMEA regions down year-on-year at virtualization unit
Cisco is reducing its stake in VCE, leaving it mostly in the hands of its increasingly competitive partner, EMC.
No deal after months of 'fruitless negotiations'
The technology federation unveils its software-defined data center solution aimed at cutting costs and making businesses more agile
Kaspersky Lab taps Mike Parise to lead its big-ticket B2B sales efforts in the region
HP looking to take advantage of Cisco's "crumbling" market strongholds in networking and converged infrastructure
- Free schooling: Intronis offers partners 'university'
- Now you see it, now you don't: BlackBerry and Boeing developing self-destruct phone
- Vendor Q&A Series: Arthur Chang, PanTerra Networks
- No change: Cloud and enterprise mobility continue to rise in 2015 - IDC
- Equal rights: Apple's Cook makes donation to LGBT cause
The latest exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is PanTerra Network's president and CEO
Growing security concerns continue to boost appliance sales
Solution will focus on dealing with the large number of vets suffering from PTSD
The latest exec to sit in the Channelnomics hotseat is Carbonite's VP of global channel sales