Up to 80 employees could be affected by the closure
Strategic shifts ahead for Cisco
CEO tells companies 'near-death' experiences are good for business
Channel chief tells Channelnomics vendor benefitng from competitor strategies
What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
Blog says IoE is putting never-before-seen stress on datacenters
WPC sees high energy presentation and catty competitor comments
Partners discuss obstacles that cloud and cloud services present to revenue and business, and share ways to overcome them
Efforts to turn struggling phone maker around continue
Check out which articles grabbed the most attention this week
- Digital marketing driving big data, cloud, IoT - survey
- Microsoft releases Windows 10, but what's in it for partners?
- 'EMC-style' spin-offs hinted at by Dell investor
- 'Stale' antivirus offerings from security giants raise issues
- Microsoft Chinese partner of the year Pactera talks penetrating Chinese market
China’s online retail giant Alibaba plans to invest $1 billion to globalize its Aliyun cloud infrastructure division, with the intent of overtaking Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and IBM
Hijacking the term means customer confusion
Four ways the channel can cash in on Windows 10
Robert Herjavec, Founder of MSP Herjavec Group and Dancing with the Stars star, warns cybersecurity is 'really a global problem'