What's been happening this week on Channelnomics?
Shares take a hit following mixed results
Efforts to turn struggling phone maker around continue
Number of connections predicted to multiply by almost four by 2019
Like it or not, wearables are coming to the enterprise, but what role will solution providers have in ensuring they don't become a security nightmare?
What’s been happening this week on Channelnomics?
Ive steps into newly created role of chief design officer, while two others take on his managerial responsibilities
Vendor reports Q4 and full year results
New campaign claims tech firms "don't deserve" to have women on their books
Newly discovered threat dubbed Redirect to SMB
- Digital marketing driving big data, cloud, IoT - survey
- Microsoft releases Windows 10, but what's in it for partners?
- 'EMC-style' spin-offs hinted at by Dell investor
- 'Stale' antivirus offerings from security giants raise issues
- Microsoft Chinese partner of the year Pactera talks penetrating Chinese market
China’s online retail giant Alibaba plans to invest $1 billion to globalize its Aliyun cloud infrastructure division, with the intent of overtaking Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and IBM
Hijacking the term means customer confusion
Four ways the channel can cash in on Windows 10
Robert Herjavec, Founder of MSP Herjavec Group and Dancing with the Stars star, warns cybersecurity is 'really a global problem'