Channelnomics.com is the number one hub for the U.S. channel, providing the most important news and analysis affecting the reseller, distributor and vendor industries.
Our editorial team is dedicated to providing premium information for our audience of resellers, systems integrators, MSPs, solutions providers, distributors and the wider channel community, around areas including technology trends and incisive market intelligence through to vendor strategies, M&As and executive moves.
This makes Channelnomics an essential read for C-level executives who like to stay one step ahead with access to news, one-on-one interviews, in-depth analysis and tailored research. This, along with exclusive features, channel business and dedicated industry intelligence has quickly made Channelnomics the most respected, high-quality channel resource in the U.S.
The benefits of reading the tailored news and analysis of Channelnomics means you will:
- Get the latest business-critical information
- Receive news on important developments directly affecting you, whether you work for a reseller, distributor or vendor
- Observe what your peers and competitors are doing on a regular basis
- Formulate business strategy by keeping track with up-to-the-minute industry facts
- Make educated decisions based on accurate and reliable information
What makes us unique:
- Channelnomics publishes the most relevant, pressing and hard-hitting news and analysis in the U.S. channel
- Channelnomics is an essential resource that enhances the prospects of the channel professional
- Channelnomics is the key title for channel decision makers
- Channelnomics provides premium news and information for resellers, distributors and vendors
Jessica Meek joined the team as U.S. editor of Channelnomics in August 2014. She is responsible for overseeing all editorial content for Channelnomics in the U.S.
Based in New York - and working closely with her colleagues on both the East and West Coasts - Jessica manages U.S. and global news, features and analysis for Channelnomics. For all editorial inquiries, please contact Jessica at [email protected]
Scharon Harding joined the team as a reporter in March 2015. She contributes news, features and analysis in the U.S. and can be found reporting from events across the U.S. and beyond. Scharon can be contacted at [email protected]
DH Kass joined the team in January 2016 as chief correspondent for Channelnomics' West Coast bureau. He oversees copy from the West Coast and contributes news, features and analysis to Channelnomics. Doug can be contacted at [email protected]
Advertising and sponsorship
T: +44 207 316 9796
For all other inquiries, please click here
Follow us on Twitter
Channelnomics is a licensed brand of The 2112 Strategy Group, LLC © Incisive Business Media (IP) Limited, Published by Incisive Business Media Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX. Companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9177174 & 9178013.